Having a doggy day!
Welcome to the Having a doggy day site! This means that you are looking for a dogwalking service or someone to look after your pet, most likely. To see if I meet your requirements, I will present my rules to you and you can decide at your leisure whether I can assist you. If you still have doubts after viewing my website, you can always contact me by e-mail with your questions.
In which areas do I work:
- Centre of The Hague (partially)
- Zorgvliet (partially)
- Duinoord (partially)
- Statenkwartier (partially)
Why should you choose Having a doggy day:
- Certified dogwalkingservice.
- I walk with small groups.
- Safe transportation.
- Personal contact.
- Fixed pack.
- Good group dynamics.
- Nice photos and videos.
- Regularly follow courses to increase my knowledge.
- Heart for the animals.
My rules to join the group:
- I know the basic commands
- I get my annual vaccinations (Weil, Parvo, Kennelcough)
- I am treated against fleas, worms and ticks.
- I am insured.
- I am great with other dogs, animals and people,
- I am older than one year.
- I am castrated.
Followed (training) courses and lectures:
- Animal care (NHA) 2016
- Manager dogboarding (CVA) 2018
- BAT-lecture -> Behavior Adjustment Training (Monique Bladder) 2019
- HUS -> dogwalking service training (Martin Gaus Academie) 2019
- Dog Listening weekend (Tony Knight) 2019
- Dogs body language (Liselot Boersma) 2019
- Kynologisch Instructeur (Martin Gaus Academie) 2020 - Module 1, 2 and 3 achieved (I only have to take my exam!)
- Dominance lecture (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Lecture dogs that fall out (Monique Bladder) 2020
- HIC (canine intructor congress) 2020
- Stress-reduction (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Barking at company (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Lecture fear/insecure (Monique Bladder) 2020