Having a doggy day!
Welcome to the Having a doggy day site!
My name is Sasha and I have turned my love for dogs into my job. It has taken some time for me to get here, but the road I have taken makes me who I am today!
If you have any questions about the dogwalkingservice, please do not hessitate to contact me via firstname.lastname@example.org.
In which areas do I work:
Why should you choose Having a doggy day:
- Certified dogwalkingservice.
- I walk with small groups.
- Safe transportation.
- Personal contact.
- Fixed pack.
- Nice photos and videos.
- Regularly follow courses and seminars to increase my knowledge.
- Heart for the animals.
My rules to join the group:
- I know the basic commands.
- I get my annual vaccinations (Weil, Parvo, Kennelcough)
- I am treated against fleas, worms and ticks.
- I am insured.
- I am great with other dogs, animals and people.
- I am older than one year.
- I am castrated.
Followed (training) courses and lectures:
- Animal care (NHA) 2016
- Manager dogboarding (CVA) 2018
- BAT-lecture -> Behavior Adjustment Training (Monique Bladder) 2019, 2020
- HUS -> dogwalking service training (Martin Gaus Academie) 2019
- Dog Listening weekend (Tony Knight) 2019
- Dogs body language (Liselot Boersma) 2019
- Dogbehavior (Liselot Boersma) 2019
- Kynologisch Instructeur (Martin Gaus Academie) 2020 - Module 1, 2 and 3 achieved (I only have to take my exam!)
- Dominance lecture (Monique Bladder) 2020
- HIC (canine intructor congress) 2020
- Stress-reduction (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Barking at company (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Fear/insecure (Monique Bladder) 2020
- Stress (Argos) 2021
- Barkbehavior (Argos) 2021
- Hunting (Argos) 2021
- Nose of the dog (Argos) 2021
- Agression (Argos) 2021
- Doglanguage (Argos) 2021
- Being alone (Argos) 2021
- Puberty (Argos) 2021